Around 5.89 miles long and even though I knew maybe I wasn't on top form but thought maybe I would have beaten last years time ..but didn't. Around 23 seconds slower than last years time when I was hoping to be a few minutes quicker.
This year thing's have got to change if I want to improve on my running,lots of improvements to make and not just hoping I will just get better without trying....
- Mile one: All uphill and as everyone keeps saying don't go of to fast guess what? oh yes I did. 8.33 pace I felt tired at the top......
- Mile two: Great all down hill just went with the flow.. 7.56 pace
- Mile three: Towards the end of this mile I got stitch,really bad oh no it must have been that large bag of chips+sausage I had for lunch or maybe that donut,teacake with butter jam or toast with butter and jam 2 hour before the race.7.44 pace
- Mile four: Really bad stitch and I though to myself when will it go?
- will i finish my race?
- 8.26 pace
- Mile five: New lease of life now where did this come from?
- Stitch went and I started to feel good again all the way to the end,8.10 pace
- Last bit of the race: 5.8 Great but tired,very tired.8.20 pace.
- Not a good run,slower than last year but I'm letting this one go.Moving on hopefully.
- I learned a lot from last night's race.
- I hate racing!!!!
- I hate pushing myself.
- I had far to much to eat all day.
- I have to pace myself better.
- I need to drink more water.
- I need to cut down on cakes and biscuits.
- I need to loses some weight 1-2 stone for racing,.
- I need to change all above.
- Add lots and lots of core strength exercises.