Saturday, 31 December 2011
Friday, 30 December 2011
This months fitness plans didn't really happen.Been a busy month getting everything ready for Christmas,buying Christmas food and drink early and eating and drinking them,then having to buy again!...
Thursday, 29 December 2011
This is the last ever Creative Thursday posted today and we will re-posted next Thursday lasting for 10 day though out the Christmas Holidays.
We love this hop so much we have decide to change it to Creative Mondays.Starting from Monday 2nd January 2012 each Monday the hop will be started and the linky will be open until Sunday night so you have all week to pop back and link up with us.
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thoughts this is a hop to share fun thing's you have been doing and you can link as many posts as you like as long as it something creative.All welcome wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and we hope you will join us in the New Year....
This week I've been making Christmas Cupcakes....
- 115g Butter at room Temperature
- 115g Caster sugar
- 115g Self raising flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Eggs
- Few drops green food colouring
- Few drops orange extracts
- 200g Soft cheese spread
- 300g Icing sugar
- Half a teaspoon orange extract
- 1 Tablespoon of milk
- Few drops of green food colouring
- Christmas sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin backing tray.
- Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add a little flour then one egg at a time will a little flour added to each then mix the remaining flour in.
- Add the milk food colouring and orange extracts.
- Place the mixture into the muffin cases and cook for around 20 minutes until well risen.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Beat the cheese spread and the icing sugar together until all mixed in.
- Add the milk, food colouring and orange extract and mix well.
- Place in a icing bag and swirl around the buns.
- Add sprinkles and place in refrigerator to set....
Wednesday, 28 December 2011
A delicious tasting vegetarian dish, that only needs a fresh salad as an accompaniment.
Tomatoes are packed with vitamins and antioxidants and by using the juices and pulp in the recipe, none of these are going to waste.
Tuesday, 27 December 2011
Monday, 26 December 2011
Sunday, 25 December 2011
Friday, 23 December 2011
3 of my favourite hobbies are running buying shoes and eating cakes.Come the new year one of these will have to go.Reluctantly its going to have to be cake, which will hopefully make way for my new fitness regime.
Wednesday, 21 December 2011
Tuesday, 20 December 2011
The new Ban-tastic Bananas from Good Natured are grown using only natural predators (good bugs) to control pests (bad bugs) and disease, so you can be sure that the range is grown in harmony with Mother Nature and free from pesticide residue.
Monday, 19 December 2011
Sunday, 18 December 2011
A fab twist on the traditional Prawn Cocktail often served on Christmas Day. Serve these canapés when guests arrive to whet their appetite for what’s to come!
Saturday, 17 December 2011
Prepare and cook the tomatoes and the pumpkin seeds the day or evening before and you’re ready to go.
© Claire Justine | All rights reserved.