- 200g California prunes chopped
- 75ml Armagnac
- 300ml fresh vanilla custard
- 75g homemade meringue roughly broken
- 150ml double cream whipped
- Chocolate powder to serve
- Place the prunes in a small bowl and pour over the Armagnac.
- Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Divide the marinated prunes in half then divide one half into four glasses.
- Top each with the custard then the remaining prunes.
- Sprinkle over the roughly broken meringues then top with whipped double cream.
- Add a sprinkle of the chocolate powder and serve immediately.
saturated fat 12.9g
Recipe and photo credit by California prunes