Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
100g plain flour
100g porridge oats
50g brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
½ tsp ground cinnamon
50g unsalted butter, melted
50ml sunflower oil
50ml apple juice
For the Filling:
75g TOTAL 0% Greek Yoghurt
100g dried mixed berries
50g caster sugar
30g plain flour
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 325F/160C/Gas Mark 3.
2. Line baking tray (approx. 24x18cm) with baking parchment (or use a non stick tray).
3. Mix together the flour, oats, sugar, salt, bicarbonate soda, and cinnamon.
4. Mix the butter, oil and apple juice together and fold in the flour and oat mix to form a moist and crumbly mix.
5. Press three quarters of the oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared tray and place the remaining mixture to one side.
6. In a separate bowl mix together the berries, Greek yoghurt, sugar, flour and egg white.
7. Spread the yoghurt mixture over the prepared base and then sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top.
8. Bake for 40 minutes or until edges are golden.
9. Cool completely in tray on a wire rack before slicing.
Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and honey for an extra special treat!
1g Saturated Fat
Trace of Salt
Guest Post Credits-Total Greek yoghurt