Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 100g plain flour
- 100g porridge oats
- 50g brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g unsalted butter, melted
- 50ml sunflower oil
- 50ml apple juice
For the Filling
- 75g TOTAL 0% Greek Yoghurt
- 100g dried mixed berries
- 50g caster sugar
- 30g plain flour
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 325F/160C/Gas Mark 3.
- Line baking tray (approx. 24x18cm) with baking parchment (or use a non stick tray).
- Mix together the flour, oats, sugar, salt, bicarbonate soda, and cinnamon.
- Mix the butter, oil and apple juice together and fold in the flour and oat mix to form a moist and crumbly mix.
- Press three quarters of the oat mixture into the bottom of the prepared tray and place the remaining mixture to one side.
- In a separate bowl mix together the berries, Greek yoghurt, sugar, flour and egg white.
- Spread the yoghurt mixture over the prepared base and then sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool completely in tray on a wire rack before slicing.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and honey for an extra special treat!
1g Saturated Fat
Trace of Salt
Recipe and photo credit by- Total Greek yoghurt