Serves 6 as a side dish
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 mins
- 300g Couscous
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 12-15 Viva strawberries
- Small bunch fresh mint
- 1 heaped tbsp pink pepper corns, crushed
What to do
- Cook the couscous as per the pack instructions using the vegetable stock and set aside.
- While the couscous is soaking, hull and chop the strawberries.
- Once the couscous is ready, stir in the strawberries and the crushed pepper corns.
- Just before serving, chop the mint and stir it into the couscous.
Recipe and photo credit by- Viva Strawberries