Trying to be more healthier, this breakfast I made quickly and when I came in from a run. I placed all the ingredients in the oven proof dish and popped it in the oven. By the time I was showered and dressed it was almost ready and no need to add any sweet topping...
- Sunflower oil ( low fat) spray for greasing oven bowl
- 100g Porridge oats
- 50g ( 1 small) eating apple peeled and core taken out,chopped into small chunks
- 50g Glazed cherries cut into halves
- 3/4 Pint (400ml) of semi skimmed milk or a touch more if you like it milky
- Half a tsp of ground cinnamon
- Splash of milk
- Pre heat ( fan ) oven to 180c
- Spray a medium bowl with oil spray
- Place the oats, halved cherries and chop apple into the bowl
- Mix in the milk
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon
- Cook in a pre heated oven for around 35 minutes
- Leave to cool 5 minutes
- Serve with a splash of cold milk ....