Made these sweet looking muffin tray cooked eggs for breakfast last week and they taste great.
Sausage, slice of mushroom eggs topped with grated cheese, salt and pepper.
Serve the with warm toast and butter, yum yum think I'm going to make them again today after my run !!
1 x 12 hole muffin tin
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 1 Frozen cocktail sausage
- 1 Slice of mushroom
- 1 egg
- Grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 190c /Gas mark 5 / 375f ( total cooking time 24-26 minutes)
- Spray each muffin hole you will be using with cooking spray.
- Add 1 cocktail sausage and 1 slice of mushroom to each hole.
- Cook in the pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray and place one egg in each hole, sprinkle with grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook for around 14-16 minutes depending on how you like your egg.
- Serve with warm toast and butter.