I made these rainbow rocky road cupcakes as something to keep the children's energy levels up when running around in the snow this weekend. This recipe made 34 cupcake sized bun so you could half the recipe or make a big batch up for children's party's. Found some rainbow drops in a shop a few weeks back, not seen these in ages so had to try something with them!!you can replace the rainbow drops for rice krispies.
- 75g Dried cranberries
- 25g Chopped dried apricots
- 25g raisins
- 100g Mini marshmallows
- 80g Packet of rainbow drop sugar coated rice
- 100g Cornflakes
- 600g white cooking chocolate
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together apart from the cooking chocolate.
- Place the cup cases in a oven cup cake tray so they will keep there shape when you add the mixture.
- In a heat proof bowl break the cooking chocolate into pieces and place the bowl over a pan of pre boiled water simmering to melt the chocolate.
- When the chocolate has melted pour into the dried ingredients a little at a time so it all mixes in well.
- Spoon the mixture into the bun cases and leave to set...