Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 225 g (8 oz) strawberries
- 175 g (6 oz) raspberries
- 225 g (8 oz) blueberries
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 4 teaspoons runny honey
- 250 g (9 oz) natural yogurt
- Small bunch of fresh mint
- Slice or quarter the strawberries depending on their size then put them into a serving bowl with the other berries.
- Add the lime rind and juice and 2 teaspoons of the honey then gently mix together with a spoon.
- Put the yogurt into a smaller bowl then stir in the rest of the honey.
- Snip some of the mint into pieces with scissors to give about 3 tablespoons, add to the yogurt and mix together.
- Sprinkle the berries with a few tiny mint leaves and serve topped with spoonfuls of the minted yogurt.
- For a refreshing smoothie, put the berries into a liquidiser goblet with the yogurt, honey and mint, blitz until smooth then adjust the consistency with apple juice to taste.
About this post -
Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries