Hosted every Monday by Claire from : Clairejustineoxox and Judy from : Judy-H-JS Thought.
Creative Mondays is where you can link up all your fun and creative post each week.
Been a busy weekend and will be back with features next week :) Feel free to share the blog hop... Button at the side and blog code at the bottom...
Creative Mondays blog hop party has now finished.
Please stop by soon and join in the fun every Monday.
- 100g (4oz) Margarine
- 75g (3oz) Soft dark brown sugar
- 1 Large banana
- 175g (6oz) Self raising flour
- 2 x Tablespoons Golden syrup
- 2 x Tablespoons milk
- 75g ( 3oz ) Large marshmallow's
- 75g (3oz) Terry's chocolate orange segments
- Pre heat oven to 180c, 350f or gas mark 4.
- Grease a medium rectangle oven tray.
- In a large bowl mix together the margarine and sugar with an electric whisk until soft and creamy.
- Chop the banana up and place into the bowl, mix again.
- Place the flour, golden syrup and milk into the bowl and whisk until all creamed together nicely.
- Spoon into the oven dish, level out with the back of the spoon.
- Chop the chocolate and marshmallows in half and arrange on to of the mixture.
- Cook for around 25 minutes until golden brown.