Chocolate Coconut Truffles...
Prep: 20 minutes | Extra time: 30 minutes, chilling
- 1 packet (250g) of milk arrowroot biscuits
- 1/3 cup (40g) of Food Thoughts Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup (45g) of desiccated coconut (plus a little extra for rolling the alls in)
- 1 tin (395g) of condensed milk
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa and coconut, stir together then add condensed milk.
- Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through extra coconut.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture, place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
About this post -
Recipe and photo credit by Food For Thoughts