A recipe for left over Christmas pudding,,, now that is a good idea!
Prep Time 5 mins
What you Need:
- 200g leftover Christmas pudding
- 500ml Yeo Valley Greek Style Yeogurt & Honey Ice Cream
- 3 tbsp candied peel
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1tbsp flaked almonds
What to do:
- Put the peel, cranberry sauce and cinnamon in a small saucepan with the orange juice and heat gently for 3-4 mins so the peel starts to soften and the sauce loosens.
- Crumble the Christmas pudding into a microwave proof dish and heat for 30 seconds - 1min till warm.
- Put the warm pudding in the bottom of a tall sundae glass or short tumbler, top with a layer of Yeo Valley Ice cream then spoon in some cranberry sauce.
- Add another layer of ice cream and top with the remaining cranberry sauce and some flaked almonds.
- If you’re feeling particularly festive add a drizzle of orange or lemon liqueur.