As it was pouring down with rain all day Sunday, we thought it would be the perfect time to stay inside and catch up on some crafting projects. Thankfully we had something new and exciting to do, as this months crafty parcel challenge from Bostik and Tots 100 had arrived earlier in the week.
My daughter wanted no help in making this months things. She wanted to make something all by herself and it was going to be a big surprise at the end.Great I can cook Sunday dinner whist she got crafting!?! 'I thought'
5 minutes later... "mum can you help!"
"What can we make?"
First up my daughter designed a pencil pot, so she can stop losing all her pencils!?!
This was an easy one to start with as we had a tube already and it just needed some fun hearts and a cupcake sticking on.
Everything at the minute is all about baby Oleg. We made him a new bag to be carried around in and a new bed as the old one got broken.
Baby Oleg bag what you need ~
- A plain bag
- Some material
- Some sew simple Bostik glue
- Some fun letters, numbers and picture stickers
- Lay the bag flat.
- Cut material to size.
- Glue the material down with the sew simple glue and leave to dry.
- Stick the letters, number and pictures on.
- The box our crafty pack got delivered in
- Sew simple Bostik glue
- Cut around the box leaving one side high up for cot behead.
- cut material for bed head and blanket
- Stick bed head material down, leave to dry.
- Place baby Oleg inside and cover with blanket.
About this post- We got send a lovely parcel of fun things to share our crafty work. All thoughts on the post are my honest opinion and I was not paid for this post...