Peach and Passion Fruit Mousse Recipe. This elegant peach and passion fruit mousse recipe is light and refreshing, the perfect end to a special meal.
- 3 sheets gelatine
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- 450g Rachel’s fat free peach and passionfruit yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 200g whipping cream
- 4 ripe peaches, skinned and sliced or 420g can of tinned peaches, pureed
PER SERVING (200g): 219 Kcal, Protein 5.8g, Carbs 18.4g, Sugar
18.2g, Fat 13.3g, Sat Fat 8.4g, Fibre 1g, Salt 0g
COST PER SERVING (200g): £0.51
Preparation time: 1 hour and overnight to set
- Begin by breaking the gelatine into a bowl and add the boiling water and mix. Leave to completely dissolve.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice to the warm gelatine and mix thoroughly. Pour into a container or cover and leave to set in the refrigerator overnight.
- To make the mousse whip the set yogurt with the cream using an electric whisk. Whip until soft peaks are formed and the mixture is glossy without lumps.
- Layer the mousse into serving glasses alternating with the peach puree.
- Return the layered mousse to the fridge to chill for approximately 40 minutes. This will allow the mousse to set and the bubbles to form.
Guest post. Recipe c/o of Rachels Organic. No payment was received.