Happy Weekend Everyone and
Happy World Smile Day!!
Autumn has now well and truly set in now. Colder morning and chilly evenings. It is getting darker too. I hate having to get up early when it is still dark outside.
The leaves have started to change colour. I love see the colour of Autumn leaves changing though.
Cross country season has started again and both my youngest children ran it on Saturday. I love cross country; it makes me want to get fit again! I would love to one day run fast!
Taking of running; I've joined a running club again and been back running 2 full weeks. I am stumbling all over this morning trying to walk after last nights track session!! Love it though! No pain; no Gain!!
I've been painting my daughters bedroom as she is having a bit of a makeover. All grown up now with lilac on the walls instead of baby pink. 3rd coat to finish today and it should be finished for the weekend.. Yeah!!
Some Simple Blog Rules :
- Please follow me; your host. Any way you would like to. Let me know so I can follow you back :)
- Link up; straight to a blog page. You can link upto 5 posts on the weekend blog hop.
- Please be kind enough to include a link back to weekend blog hop somewhere in your post or you can add the weekend blog hop button if you prefer.
- Have fun hopping around the blog hop .
- Tweet me your links:#Weekendbloghop I will share you links.