Hello again 😄. Happy Creative Mondays. How cold has it been this weekend!?
We missed the snow though, did you?
My youngest two children raced cross country for their school on Saturday, they both did amazing! I wish I was as fast as them!!
My 2nd eldest sons birthday today. 20 years old! Where does the time go!?
How pretty is Coco E t La Vie En Rose champagne fashion outfit.
Sew Can Do shares some New Crafting Possibilities.
I love Jessica's Newly Minted Majesty peacoat
How sweet is this Garden Flag : Santa Is Coming.
Love Rebecca's Silver dress: Ornate Organza.
Tamar's Cumin Black Beans And Carrots looks so tasty.
Love Erica's Cold Shoulder Top & Over The Knee Boots
How sweet are Jill's Reusable Upcycled Santa Christmas Cards!?
Joi looks lovely When Summer Calls I Answer
What a great up-cycling idea : Neon T-shirt 4 Upcycling
Time for a blog hop?
- Please link up to a specific post. Link a creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Not just your main blog.
- Feel free to add up to 5 different creative posts
- Please follower me, your host on Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pintrest or any social media channel you use most and let me know how you have followed so I can follow you back.
- Please try to visit and comment on as many posts in the creative Mondays link up as possible. Please stop by the bloggers that has commented blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hoping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo