Happy Monday and welcome to another Creative Mondays blog hop.
How has your week/weeekend been?
We had a mere of a week with a broken toilet and a flood all over the landing. Thankfully this time around we found a good honest plumber! After years of being ripped off by cowboys is was a refreshing change. He did a great job, mended lots of things, worked Saturday and charges us a reasonable price.
Onto the blog hop and here are my features from last week:
Love pops of red in Winter, it makes me feel so cheerful. I love Jessica's from Bedknobs And Baubles outfit.
How sweet are Fiona's from Dolly Dowsie Christmas Tree Toblerone Brownies? I would love to try one!! 🎄
Maggie looks beautiful in her Lace Dress and beautiful shinny shoes.
How lovely are these free printable place cards over at Centsible Chateau.
Ani over at Fleurani shares her Maternity Fashion with us.
Love this Old Chairs Makeover from Grandmas House DIY.
Love boots and how nice are these long boots!? Layering With Plaid
How tasty do these Lazy Gastronome Steak- Frites look!! Yum Yum!!
Creative Mondays Guildlines:
- Please link up to a specific post. Link a creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Not just your main blog.
- Feel free to add up to 5 different creative posts
- Please follower me, your host on Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pintrest or any social media channel you use most and let me know how you have followed so I can follow you back.
- Please try to visit and comment on as many posts in the creative Mondays link up as possible. Please stop by the bloggers that has commented blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hoping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo