It is hard to know what to call this!? A smoothie, a treat or both!
It is so creamy and yummy I ate mine up with a spoon. Perfect meal for breakfast or lunch itself. If you want to make it into more of a smoothie add little bit more more milk.
You will need:
- 1 Meidum banana, peeled and chopped.
- 1 medieum ripe advocado, peeled, stone removed and cubed
- 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter
- 225ml Semi skimmed milk
- Pop the chopped banana and cubed avocado into a smoothie maker.
- Add peanut butter and semi skimmed milk and blitz until smooth.
- Pop a bit of peanut butter on the back of a spoon (if you wish) and rub around the inside of your glass.
- Pour into a glass and serve straight away.
I love avocado and have peanut butter in all my smoothies. Do you like these ingredients?