Happy Creative Monday. Hope you have had a lovely weekend!?
Welcome to another fun and Creative blog hop: Creative Mondays.
What creative, stylish or crafty things have you been up to this week?
Have you made some tasty food? Baked a cake? Or have the perfect table setting pictures to share?
Come join us at this blog hop and get your posts read.
Starting with some of my favourite posts from last week:
How To Dress Like Blair Waldorf from The closet by Christie.
Smoothie Bowl anyone? Yum Yum!!
Dawn from Fashion Should Be Fun share a great tip post: Dress Away Holiday Weight.
Lolly Jane shares these amazing Raspberry Cream Brownie Trifles. I need one of these right now!!
How lovely are these Marbled Clay Jewellery made by Julie from Sum Of Their Stories!?
Love pops of red in winter. Sarah shares her Trendy Tuesday Winter Ready post.
Carol share a Tangerine Yogurt Dream. Tasty and healthy.
Love this look from Joi : Stepping Out
- Please link straight up to a specific blog post with some kind of Creative theme. Link up anything up creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Only link up your main blog if you have nothing particular to share this week.
- Feel free to link up between 1- 5 different creative blog posts this and every week.
- Please follower me your blog hop host on any of the following of your choice: Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest. Any social media channel you like and use most would be great and let me know in the comments how you have followed so I can stop by and follow you back.
- Please stop by, visit, comment on a few posts in the creative Mondays blog hop. Please visit back if someone also stops by your blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hopping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo