Wouldn't it be nice if you could just stay in bed all weekend?
This week it has been mad:
Children back to school. Early morning ironing. Cleaning the messy house after Christmas.
Trying to catch up on washing after a few days off. Running every day.
Making food and more food. Walking Mollie twice a day.
Walking to dentist without a big coat or hat on as I get streesed going there and then getting a chill.
Making myself poor from not wearing a big coat and hat. Hot and cold fever.
Having to go back to dentist yesterday and have 2 old filling replace.
One worse than other causing pain at night. Joining back at a gym.
Going spinning. Riding my bike down to gym..
I am just excusted writing this list!!
Now all I want to do is sleep all weekend!!
Not that that is going to happen. Up nice and early to walk dog then catch a train to my son and daughters race!!
Oh well I can dream zzzzzz...
Want to join us at The Weekend Blog Hop and share your posts?
- Link up any family friendly posts. Have fun and enjoy yourself it is Friday!? Yeah!! Grab your favourite drink and join us at the blog hop. Cheer everyone up and add all your Christmas posts too. Links can be on any topic as you would like to share. They can including recipes, crafts, decor, style, household tips, anything that you have been writing about lately.
- Please follow me your host of this weekend blog hop on at least one social media channel of your choice. All ways to follow can be found on the sidebar above.
- Feel free to add as many posts of your choice on this Christmas Special blog hop.
- Please try and support your fellow blog hopper by visiting some of the other posts that have linked up to the blog hop too. Makes the blog hop more fun for everyone.
- Feel free to tweet me at @clairejustineo your posts links using the #weekendbloghop hastag in your social media posts.
- Happy Weekend!!