Happy Friday and welcome to the weekend blog hop.
Every day Me and Mollie take a few walks in the park and woods. Sometimes I am lucky and my 2 youngest children come with us. Not much luck in the week, though. As we take our 1st walk when the children leave for school and the 2nd walk an hour before the children get home from school. This way we can all get our walk done before school has ended and then me and the children can do our run's before it gets dark.
Mollie leads the way, as always. We take the same route and play the same game of frisbee as Mollie loves routine. We even put her back on the lead at the same spot as she waits for not one but two treats for being a good girl. Every photo of Mollie the Collie is of her in full focused frisbee mode. I wish I could be this focused on exercise, especially running!! Maybe one day. I can dream, can't I!?
We love our walkies every day. I feel so much better after our morning walk. Sets me up nicely for the whole day. Now I am looking for signs of Spring appearing in the woods.
Please follow the weekend blog hop rules:
- Link up any family friendly posts. Have fun and enjoy yourself it is Friday!? Yeah!! Grab your favourite drink and join us at the blog hop. Links can be on any topic as you would like to share. They can including recipes, crafts, decor, style, household tips, anything that you have been writing about lately.
- Please follow me your host of this weekend blog hop on at least one social media channel of your choice. All ways to follow can be found on the sidebar above.
- Feel free to add as many posts of your choice on the weekend blog hop.
- Please try and support your fellow blog hopper by visiting some of the other posts that have linked up to the blog hop too. Makes the blog hop more fun for everyone.
- Feel free to tweet me at @clairejustineo your posts links using the #weekendbloghop hastag in your social media posts.