Happy Friday and welcome to this weeks Weekend Blog Hop. Spring is almost here and we have had some beautiful sunny days here this week. Also a few cold ones to remind us that Winter has not quite finished too.
The ladybirds have moved in. Or should I say, moved in a while ago and hibernated for Winter?
I mentioned a few weeks ago we found some in the bedroom. On our bed. I felt on crawling on my hand in the night. Then a few on the bedroom floor. Now we have found them hiding in the light-bulbs.
Those energy efficient ones look like are the perfect hiding place for them. 8 of them huddled together. I wonder if they could be hiding anywhere else.
Don't get me wrong, I think they are sweet. Who else gets to walk around all day in a beautiful red polka dot coat!? Two of my favourite things. The colour red and polka dot prints. I don't want them in the house, though.
Apparently, females can lay over a thousand eggs in a lifetime. Ekk I hope they have not laid any in the house. Also, because they are small you could have hundreds hidden away in a small place. Errr...
Have you ever had more than a few ladybirds in your house?
Hidden away anywhere warm?
Please let me know so I can have a good look around for anymore.
Moving on. Let's get ready to party!!
Grab yourself a nice warm drink and join me at the weekend blog hop. Are you ready to find some new blogs to read, follow or comment on?
The Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop requests:
- Link up any family friendly posts. Have fun and enjoy the blog hop.
- Your posts can be on any you would like to share. They can including recipes, crafts, decor, style, household tips, anything that you have been writing about lately.
- Old posts are welcome or new ones it is entirely up to you on how many you would like to share.
- You can also add as many links as you want too.
- Please follow me your host of this weekend blog hop.
- Let's get social!? Please follow me on at least one social media channel of your choice. Always to follow can be found on the sidebar to the right and above.Leave a quick comment if you do so I can follow you back.
- Please try and support your fellow blog hopper by visiting some of the other posts that have linked up to the blog hop too. Makes the blog hop more fun for everyone.
- Please leave a comment here if you have linked up and I will stop by and leave you a comment too.
- Feel free to tweet me at @clairejustineo your posts links using the #weekendbloghop hashtag in your social media posts.Happy Weekend!!