Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup multicolored cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons oil and vinegar dressing, divided
- handful of olives
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated cheese
- Turn on Plancha.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Place chicken on grill coated and cook for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
- Keep warm.
- Half the olives and combine them with tomatoes and 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing in a medium bowl over medium heat, and cook for 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften slightly and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Brush chicken with remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing.
- Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese and torn basil leaves, if desired.
About this post -
This is a guest post from Verycook