Waiting for Santa we have been making our quick and easy favourite Christmas treat that everyone can join in the fun making.
Warning: will not last long....
You will need
- Excited children waiting for Christmas and wanting to make some treats
- Approx 30 mini muffin cases
- 225g of Marshmallows (around 30)
- 100g Chocolate for melting
- Selection of Christmas sprinkles
- Break the melting chocolate up in to pieces and place in a heat proof bowl.
- Place the bowl over some simmering pre boiled water.
- Stir the chocolate until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Place the sprinkles into different bowls.
- Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate then into some sprinkled.
- Leave to set.
- Place into a mini muffin case.
A day full of baking planned for tomorrow.
Mince pies, jam and lemon tarts, Christmas cookies, brownies, sausage rolls and a quiche so we will be very busy!!
What baking will you be doing tomorrow?
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas xx