Hope your having a fun and spooky day so far!?!
I am just about to go out 'Trick or Treating' with the little two...
Thought I would share how we carved our Pumpkins with you :)
What you need~
- A Pumpkin or 2
- A knife, (I knew my Pumpkin knife I've had years would eventually come in handy)
- Some kind of face designs ~eyes, nose and mouth... either bough, you have drawn or printed off the internet
- Tea lights
What we did~
- First we picked out who wanted which face designs and cut them out.
- We then lightly stuck them in place onto the Pumpkins.
- After they had dried we set onto cutting the tops off the Pumpkins, or should I say I did!! the kids then disappeared and left mum to it!!
- Then I scooped all the Pumpkin seeds out.
- Onto cutting around the eyes, nose and mouth. I think my son picked the hardest shape on purpose, haha.
- All ready to light up when its dark...
About this post~
We kindly got sent a Flora Halloween fun pack and we used some of the products in this post. All thoughts are my own...