Servings: 18 – 20
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for cake
- 115g (4 oz) Stork tub
- 115g (4 oz) castor sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 115g (4 oz) self-raising flour, sieved together with
- 1 tablespoon cocoa, and
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 85g (3 oz) Stork tub
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa
- 225g (8 oz) icing sugar (less 1 tablespoon), sieved
- Mini chocolate Easter eggs
- To makes cakes, place all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon until well mixed 2 - 3 minutes.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture in 18 - 20 paper cases or 12-14 muffin cases place in patty tins.
- Bake on the second shelf from top of a preheated oven 190°C, 170°C fan, Gas 5 for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire tray.
- To make chocolate icing, place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Either spread or pipe over the cakes in a nest effect and decorate with Easter eggs.
Recipe and photo credit by Stork