- 450 g organic lean minced lamb
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 dessert sp. fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 dessert sp. fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Place all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When the mix is cool and you are ready to cook, shape the mix into small kofta-shaped pieces.
- Place the kofta under the grill for 10–15 minutes until cooked through and golden in colour.
To make a yummy yogurt dressing perfect for dipping
- Mix a few dessert spoonfuls of organic Greek yogurt with some chopped coriander and mint and some finely diced cucumber.
- With some pieces of warmed naan bread and a few wedges of cucumber.
Recipe and photo credit by - Why I Love Organic