At the beginning of August I was excited to be chosen by The Running Bug, Asics and Intersports to road test some of the Asics trainers. All exclusive to Intersports in the #PoundTheRoad campaign.
Just the push I needed to keep getting out running over the Summer holidays. No lie in for me. I was out pounding the road each morning. With all my children sleeping! I loved getting out running first thing.
I have been very lucky to review the Asics Indicate trainers, Asic Gel Glorify and a few weeks ago I got sent some Gel Luminus to try out too.
It has been great changing shoes each day as I am only used to having one pair at a time. Apparently you are advised to have a couple of trainers on the go at any one time. This gives the trainer time to rest. Giving you optimum cushioning each time.
About the Gel Luminus:
- Take aim at your marathon targets in a shoe built for the longest distances.
- The lightweight GEL-LUMINUS will be there for you from the start line all the way to the post-race recovery zone.
- Your foot is stabilized from start to finish, whether you’re going for the half-marathon or taking on the full distance. You won’t be slowed by chafing or blisters thanks to a comfortable upper, and your foot stays locked in place by a clamp-like heel counter.
- Get that much-needed stability in the heel and midfoot.
- Feel comfortable with more room for your forefoot to move.
- Land gently with GEL cushioning under your heel.
Every morning me and my puppy Mollie have been enjoying getting out on runs. I run and Mollie just walks along with me!!
Now the children are all back at school I have plenty of time to get out and run. Time to build the mileage up and not long to find out if I have got into London Marathon!!
If I get accepted these would be my trainers of choice for the big day. Fingers crossed..
Linking up with~