This vibrant Italian salad makes a wonderful starter or light lunch, perfect to enjoy in the sunshine.
Drizzle peach halves with olive oil, season and roast until they are soft and caramelised. While the peach halves cool, whisk together orange zest and juice, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning to make a light dressing.
Arrange the peaches, burrata and pea shoots, drizzle with dressing and top with Parma Ham slices.
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and de-stoned
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 125g burrata, torn
- 4 handfuls pea shoots and mixed leaves
- 8 slices Parma Ham
- Zest and juice ½ large orange
- Juice 1 lemon
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200oC.
- Lay the peach halves on a baking tray, season and drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until softened and caramelised.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and season to taste.
- Divide and arrange the peaches, burrata and pea shoots between four serving plates, drizzle with dressing and top with Parma Ham.
This is a guest post.
No payment was received.
Recipe and photo credit-
Consorzio del Prosciutto di Parma
Photography: Steve Lee
Recipe and Food Styling: Dialogue Agency