Saturday, 2 May 2015
Wednesday, 9 July 2014
This vibrant Italian salad makes a wonderful starter or light lunch, perfect to enjoy in the sunshine.
Drizzle peach halves with olive oil, season and roast until they are soft and caramelised. While the peach halves cool, whisk together orange zest and juice, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning to make a light dressing.
Arrange the peaches, burrata and pea shoots, drizzle with dressing and top with Parma Ham slices.
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Saturday, 22 September 2012
Saturday, 15 September 2012
Tuesday, 11 September 2012
Serves 4-6Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: none
- 250g cooked beetroot dipped in vinegar (not pickled)
- 1 tin butterbeans (410g), drained & rinsed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Small bunch fresh chives, finely chopped (reserve a few for garnish)
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the beetroot into small dice, set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a food processor blitz the butterbeans with the garlic, chives and olive oil.
- Season to taste with sea salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Transfer into the bowl with the beetroot and gently fold through to mix.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and garnish with a few snipped chives.
- Serve as a dip with pitta crisps, or part of a salad lunch spread.
Monday, 10 September 2012
Sunday, 2 September 2012
Thursday, 17 May 2012
Friday, 24 February 2012
© Clairejustine | All rights reserved.