Thursday, 3 September 2015
Tuesday, 14 July 2015
I have never been to a Music Festival. A few concerts, never a full blown music festival. It is something that is on my bucket list. Money and time permitting!! Having a new puppy and 4 children it is not always easy arranging holidays and weekends away. Planning to go to a festival would be a big task.
Thursday, 27 November 2014
Shoes, shoes, shoes I love my shoes. Sandals and boots too...
I especially love party shoes and sandals. Heeled with the more sparkles and glitter the better. I was recently asked to pick my perfect pair of shoes out from Marisota party wear range and these are the beauties I pick. Perfect heel, not to high and not to low. Looks great with all party clothes. Perfect for dressing down with jeans and trousers. The gold colour will go with everything I own.
They also come in a classic black sparkly colour.
Can not wait to style them over the next few week...
Sandals ~ c/o Marisota T-bar Sandals
About this post~
I was sent these sandals with underwear and a dress as part of a review post over on my other blog Clairejustineoxox. All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I received no payment for this post.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Wednesday, 26 November 2014
A few weeks ago Marisota asked me if I would like to style some clothes for the perfect event this Christmas. I love a nights out, shopping trips and visiting family and the best day of the year for me is Christmas day. I love to spend this day with all my beautiful family. Our eldest son home from university, the children all home together. Perfect. My favourite day of the whole year.
My Perfect Christmas Day would go something like this...
All kids awake, all deny they woke up first, all deny they woke anyone else up. Ok then all up check Santa's sherry drunk carrot for reindeer eaten. Living room door open squeals, shrieks, minutes of shaking Santa has been!!All corners of room taken up by one of our children's presents. Quick breakfast washed down with tin of chocolates and mince pie. (not the whole tin).
Phone up family, wish them a Happy Christmas. Hope they had a lie in, and have had a nice morning.
Quick check all presents have been opened. Me and daughter get dressed up, nice dress the more sparkles the better. Glittery shoes or this year sandals on and a little bit of ruby red lipstick. Remember Turkey is not in oven, quickly dash to start it off.
What I Wore~
Dress ~ c/o Magisculpt Dress
Underwear ~ c/o Lace Body
Sandals ~ c/o T-bar Sandal
About the lace body~
- The Magi Sculpt value lace bodyshaper offers light control and non-padded cups for a smooth silhouette that’s comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Light control.
- Full, non-padded cups.
- All-round stretch lace with powermesh lining to front.
- Bra fastening to back.
- Cotton-lined gusset with easy popper fastening. Medium leg coverage.
- Hand wash.
- 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane.
- Product available in sizes: 34B, 34C, 34D, 34E, 34F, 34DD, 36B, 36C, 36D, 36E, 36F, 36DD, 38B, 38C, 38D, 38E, 38F, 38DD, 40B, 40C, 40D, 40E, 40F, 40DD, 42B, 42C, 42D, 42E, 42F, 42DD, 44B, 44C, 44D, 44DD, 46B, 46C, 46D, 46DD, 48B, 48C
- Available in: Natural
- Price ~ £24.99
- Add a little panache to your evening wear with this glitzy T-bar sandal by Sole Diva.
- The style is complete with wearable heel and buckle-fastening ankle strap.
- E’ Fitting.
- Heel 3¼in. (81mm) approx.
- Upper: other materials. Linings and sock: other materials. Sole: other materials.
- Product available in sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Available in: Black, Gold
- Price ~ £28.00
About the MAGISCULPT Dress With Lace Trim~
- Magisculpt dress with lace and satin trim and short sleeves makes for the perfect day-to-night dress.
- This dress contains our Magisculpt control tube that extends from under the bust seam to the lower thigh.
- Hem of sculpting tube has a non-slip edge so it won't ride up when wearing.
- Length 41in/104cm.
- Sits below knee.
- Machine washable.
- 60% Polyester, 34% Viscose, 5% Elastane, 1% Lurex. Trim: Polyester. Lining: 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane.
- Product available in sizes: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32
- Available in: Black, Ruby Red
- Price ~ £65-00
This outfit will be just perfect for Christmas day, party and shopping. I have also been having fun mix and matching these clothes up with other items too, the sandals look fabulous dressing down with jeans..
About this post ~
I was gifted this perfect outfit for Christmas day. I picked out all the things I love. All thoughts are my own opinion and I was not paid for this post...
Thursday, 7 August 2014
As you may know I love my footwear and was pleased to be asked by Place Footwear last week if I would like to try out a pair of their sandals. A new range of sandals which have hidden orthotic technology to naturally realign your feet & improve posture. They sounded great so I picked out this lovely pair of flat sandals with shimmering diamanté sparkles. Perfect for adding a bit of class to my outfits on my walk home from the gym!?!
Thursday, 24 July 2014
Wednesday, 19 March 2014
Remember wearing the jelly shoes and sandals or shoes when you was younger? I remember wearing them around the 80's and my children wearing them when they was little too.I had the big holey see through plastic bags too, loved them!!
© Claire Justine | All rights reserved.