Prep Time 15 minsCooking time 45 mins
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Sunday, 10 November 2013
Sunday, 23 December 2012
This week we were pleased to be sent some snacks to review from PENN STATE. My children loves nibbles and we often buy the mix variety party packs with pretzels inside ( but they always disappear first) or just the plain (shops own brand) pretzels, so we were interested to find out what the flavoured Penn State wheat and potato pretzel knots tasted like.
Wednesday, 5 December 2012
Friday, 30 November 2012
Saturday, 10 November 2012
Saturday, 6 October 2012
Tuesday, 11 September 2012
Serves 4-6Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: none
- 250g cooked beetroot dipped in vinegar (not pickled)
- 1 tin butterbeans (410g), drained & rinsed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Small bunch fresh chives, finely chopped (reserve a few for garnish)
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the beetroot into small dice, set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a food processor blitz the butterbeans with the garlic, chives and olive oil.
- Season to taste with sea salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Transfer into the bowl with the beetroot and gently fold through to mix.
- Spoon into a serving bowl, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and garnish with a few snipped chives.
- Serve as a dip with pitta crisps, or part of a salad lunch spread.
Thursday, 14 June 2012
Thursday, 17 May 2012
Thursday, 19 April 2012
Friday, 16 March 2012
Monday, 27 February 2012
Friday, 24 February 2012
Tuesday, 7 February 2012
Saturday, 4 February 2012
Friday, 3 February 2012
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
© Claire Justine | All rights reserved.