Thursday, May 28, 2015
Monday, June 24, 2013
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Thursday, December 29, 2011
This is the last ever Creative Thursday posted today and we will re-posted next Thursday lasting for 10 day though out the Christmas Holidays.
We love this hop so much we have decide to change it to Creative Mondays.Starting from Monday 2nd January 2012 each Monday the hop will be started and the linky will be open until Sunday night so you have all week to pop back and link up with us.
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thoughts this is a hop to share fun thing's you have been doing and you can link as many posts as you like as long as it something creative.All welcome wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and we hope you will join us in the New Year....
This week I've been making Christmas Cupcakes....
- 115g Butter at room Temperature
- 115g Caster sugar
- 115g Self raising flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Eggs
- Few drops green food colouring
- Few drops orange extracts
- 200g Soft cheese spread
- 300g Icing sugar
- Half a teaspoon orange extract
- 1 Tablespoon of milk
- Few drops of green food colouring
- Christmas sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin backing tray.
- Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add a little flour then one egg at a time will a little flour added to each then mix the remaining flour in.
- Add the milk food colouring and orange extracts.
- Place the mixture into the muffin cases and cook for around 20 minutes until well risen.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Beat the cheese spread and the icing sugar together until all mixed in.
- Add the milk, food colouring and orange extract and mix well.
- Place in a icing bag and swirl around the buns.
- Add sprinkles and place in refrigerator to set....
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Whirlpool’s microwave recipe....
Here is a recipe for a delicious Christmas pudding packed with fruits and spices.
This version is slightly lighter than a traditional pudding – perfect if you haven’t much room left after the turkey. This recipe would normally steam for some hours, but in the Max microwave will cook for just 30 minutes. Think of all the energy saved!!
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Thursday, December 08, 2011
Tuesday, December 06, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011