Thursday, 28 May 2015
Monday, 24 June 2013
Make up the strawberry swirled meringues and fruit puree the day before, then just layer with whipped cream and extra fruit in recycled jam jars and screw on the lids, take out to the garden in a basket or pack into a cool box for a picnic pud.
Sunday, 11 November 2012
Really easy. Rather than cutting the bread into triangles, lemon curd sandwiches have been made then cut into cubes and scattered into the dish with a generous sprinkling of blueberries for an easy comforting winter pudding.
Saturday, 29 September 2012
Thursday, 26 April 2012
Thursday, 29 December 2011
This is the last ever Creative Thursday posted today and we will re-posted next Thursday lasting for 10 day though out the Christmas Holidays.
We love this hop so much we have decide to change it to Creative Mondays.Starting from Monday 2nd January 2012 each Monday the hop will be started and the linky will be open until Sunday night so you have all week to pop back and link up with us.
Hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thoughts this is a hop to share fun thing's you have been doing and you can link as many posts as you like as long as it something creative.All welcome wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and we hope you will join us in the New Year....
This week I've been making Christmas Cupcakes....
- 115g Butter at room Temperature
- 115g Caster sugar
- 115g Self raising flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Eggs
- Few drops green food colouring
- Few drops orange extracts
- 200g Soft cheese spread
- 300g Icing sugar
- Half a teaspoon orange extract
- 1 Tablespoon of milk
- Few drops of green food colouring
- Christmas sprinkles
- Pre-heat oven to 180c.
- Place 12 muffin cases in a muffin backing tray.
- Put the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add a little flour then one egg at a time will a little flour added to each then mix the remaining flour in.
- Add the milk food colouring and orange extracts.
- Place the mixture into the muffin cases and cook for around 20 minutes until well risen.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Beat the cheese spread and the icing sugar together until all mixed in.
- Add the milk, food colouring and orange extract and mix well.
- Place in a icing bag and swirl around the buns.
- Add sprinkles and place in refrigerator to set....
Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Whirlpool’s microwave recipe....
Here is a recipe for a delicious Christmas pudding packed with fruits and spices.
This version is slightly lighter than a traditional pudding – perfect if you haven’t much room left after the turkey. This recipe would normally steam for some hours, but in the Max microwave will cook for just 30 minutes. Think of all the energy saved!!
Saturday, 10 December 2011
Thursday, 8 December 2011
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
© Clairejustine | All rights reserved.