This week I was kindly invited to take part in a ‘Secret Ingredient’ challenge with Heinz Tomato Ketchup. I got sent this fun Heinz cooking pack, including a branded apron, oven gloves, wooden spoon and squeezy Ketchup holder and bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
All I have to do is cook my own secret recipe using Tomato Ketchup!! With a family of 6 we all love pizza so I made a quick,easy and very tasty pizza.
What you need
- 2 Thin crust fresh pizza bases
- 10 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup
- 100g mature cheese thinly sliced
- 5 slices of cooked ham
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Mixed herbs
- Lay the pizza bases onto a lightly greased baking trays and fold all sides of the base over
- Spoon 5 tablespoons of tomato ketchup on each base and spread thinly
- Sprinkle the mature cheese evenly over
- Slice the ham into thin strips and place all over
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and place on the pizza
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs over
- Place in a pre heated oven 190 for around 16-18 minutes until golden and cheese is bubbling.
- Remove and serve
Heinz Tomato Ketchup have facebook page where you can add your secret recipes for a chance to be featured in their very own secret ingredient recipe book.
About this post- I got sent a Heinz cooking pack, including a branded apron, oven gloves, wooden spoon and squeezy Ketchup holder and bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup and was not paid for this post,all thoughts are my own honest opinion
1.) Link up your Crafty,Recipe,Diy,Fashion,Creative writing,Photo,Family,Tutorials,Favourite,Helpful,Make-up,Outfit or anything creative post's below...
2.) Link as many posts up as you like....
3.) Please visit a few posts and leave comments....
4.) Would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button or a text link and place it somewhere on your blog to help spread the word...
5.) Would love for you to follow some way by GFC Google+ Twitter Email ? please leave a comment so we can follow back...