Want to try something different?
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking time 10 mins
What you Need
- 500ml Chicken stock
- 4tbsp laksa paste
- 200g Turkey meat shredded
- 300g Straight to wok, ribbon rice noodles
- 3 tbsp 0% fat Natural Yeogurt
- handful of bean sprouts
- ¼ cucumber cut into strips
- 2 spring onions trimmed and cut into strips
- 4 radishes cut into wedges
- small bunch of coriander Lime
- In a large saucepan, cook the laksa paste for 1-2 mins until it becomes fragrant.
- Pour in the stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the turkey meat and noodles bring up to a simmer again.
- Stir with a fork to break up the noodles.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Yeogurt.
- Divide the bean sprouts between two bowls, ladel over the Laksa and top with the cucumber, spring onion, radish and coriander leaves.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime.
* This dish works well with chicken or prawns too.
* If you can’t find Laksa paste use Thai Red Curry paste instead.