Thursday, 23 January 2014
Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Tuesday, 12 February 2013
Spoil the one you love with this Valentine's Day recipe...
- 225g salted butter, softened
- 100g caster sugar
- 225g plain flour
- 200g icing sugar, sifted
- 4tbsp Rachel's low fat strawberry yogurt
- A few drops of pink colouring, if required
Makes 12 biscuits
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to 150C/300F/Gas Mark 2.
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Place the butter and the sugar in a mixing bowl and beat together until pale.
- Add the flour and bring the mixture together until a soft dough is formed.
- Tip the dough onto a floured surface and using a floured hand gently roll out to ½ cm thickness.
- Using a heart shaped cutter, cut out the dough and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown for approximately ten minutes.
- Leave for five minutes on the tray to cool and then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
To make the icing:
- Mix the icing sugar with the strawberry yogurt and beat until smooth, add the colouring and beat again.
- Using a small piping bag, pipe the strawberry icing within the contours of the biscuit.
- Allow to set.
Recipe and photo credit by Rachel's
Sunday, 10 February 2013
Saturday, 9 February 2013
Friday, 8 February 2013
Saturday, 2 February 2013
Made these with the children and they loved them. As soon as they were set and ready to eat, they disappeared!
Time to make some more!!
Saturday, 26 January 2013
Easy to make yourself Valentine chocolates. These were so easy to make and looks like they've come from the shops!!
My two oldest sons both said "they look good have your brought them?!!"
My husband said "wow did you make the chocolate too, "
"Hold on a minute" I said, "I'm not that good" ...
These are so much fun and the blueberries pop when you bite them against the chocolate. Now off to see how to make some chocolate to really impress him.
Saturday, 29 December 2012
Make these easy, no cook cheesecakes the night before and leave in the fridge.
If you have room, there are some spare for second helpings or just freeze the extras with a little pot of blueberries for another time.
Thursday, 9 February 2012
Wednesday, 8 February 2012
Sunday, 5 February 2012
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Tuesday, 31 January 2012
A hot, well risen soufflé fresh from the oven always impresses dinner guests. Teamed with pink grapefruit juice and passion fruit, this is the ultimate winner for a steamy Valentine desert!
Saturday, 28 January 2012
Thursday, 26 January 2012
© Claire Justine | All rights reserved.