Cooking Time: Up to 30 Minutes
- 1 large ciabatta
- 175g butter, softened
- 2 level tblsp Sacla' Fiery Chilli Pesto or Sacla' Fresh Fiery Chilli Pesto
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled & crushed
- 1 heaped tblsp roughly chopped flat-leafed parsley
- 40g Sacla' Sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 8 roughly torn chunks of mozzarella
- Cut deep slits into the ciabatta, ensuring you don't cut all the way through.
- Mix the butter, Pesto, garlic, parsley and a pinch of salt in a bowl, then add the sun-dried tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Generously spread the now deliciously flavoured butter into each slit.
- Wrap the whole ciabatta in foil, place on a baking tray and pop into a preheated oven (200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6).
- After 5 minutes, open up the foil and turn it back and cook for a further 3-4 minutes to crisp up the top and to allow the mozzarella to melt a little.
- Great for sharing with friends, tuck in and enjoy!
- Experiment with different flavours, why not try Sacla' Spicy Tomato & Pepper or Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Stir-ins instead of Fiery Chilli Pesto?