Start your lazy duvet day off right with a truly indulgent breakfast. This cheesy breakfast involves lashings of Primula Cheese with Chives, eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms all wrapped up in a hug of delicious bacon.
Cooking: 15-20 minutes
- ½ tube of Primula Cheese with Chives
- 3 Eggs
- 8 rashers of streaky bacon
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of sliced mushrooms
- 2 slices of granary toast
- Preheat the oven to 200oC.Grease a muffin tray and line each cup with 2 rashers of bacon ensuring all sides are covered.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and squeeze half the tube of Primula Cheese with Chives.
- Mix with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin cups so they are ¾ full. Place the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are firm and golden brown.
- Whilst the egg muffins are cooking, fry up the mushrooms and tomatoes with a little oil.
- Once cooked, place two muffins on a plate with a spoonful of mushrooms and tomatoes with a slice of toast.
- Serve and enjoy!
About this post -
Recipe and photo credit by Primula