1 Dress Styled With 3 Different Pairs Of Shoes. Hello friends, happy Tuesday. Back to work for me today because I had last weekend off.
Today I am sharing 1 Dress Styled With 3 Different Pairs Of Shoes:
Over the weekend I’ve been wearing my lovely and comfortable red dress.
This dress is so easy to wear, always looks stylish and is nice and loose around the stomach, Great when you don’t want to be wearing anything tight.
Most importantly my dress is getting lots of Re-wear!!
Have You Missed Clothes Shopping During Lock-down?
I have really not missed clothes shopping during lock-down and have been enjoying wearing some of my older clothes. I have had a birthday though, so I did get some new dresses.
1 Dress Styled With 3 Different Pairs Of Shoes:
Also, I keep almost everything I own until is get too small or worn out and have so many clothes that I would never need to buy anything again.
But where would the fun of that be?
My Daughter on the other hand is ready to hit the shops as she is growing so tall!!
She is ready for some new clothes but we are not ready to hit the shops yet as she is a high risk for the corona-virus. Nope, she’s not that ready that she would wear mums vintage clothes yet though, ha!!
1. Red Dress Style With classic White Converse:
Firstly, The Dress That Keeps Getting Compliments: Over 40 Style:
I loved red and this is one of my favourite dresses from last year. Whenever I wear it on a day out I always get strangers coming over and saying how much they love my dress, where is it from? Etc.
I’ve even seen women pointing at me saying oh wow, look at her dress, isn’t it beautiful. So this is the first time I’ve got it out this year.
Surely I wont get any complaints in lock-down? The Dress That Keeps Getting Compliments: Over 40 Style.
2. Red Dress With Yellow Sandals:
Secondly, Lady In Red: Red Summer Dress With Yellow Sandals.
These photos were taken on our Summer break at Butlins, in Bognor Regis.
The weather was amazing and it felt like were aboard. 5 days of beautiful sunshine.
We are not usually that lucky when we book a holiday in the UK, that is for sure!!
I picked this beautiful dress up in the Tu 25% clothing sale this Summer and I love it. Sandals were leather from Clarks at half price too.
What a result!? Lady In Red: Red Summer Dress With Yellow Sandals.
3. Red Dress Teamed Up With Colourful Converse:
Thirdly, Weekend Fun:
On Saturday we had a fun family day out in Matlock, Derbyshire for my Husbands Birthday.
We also found a lovely chip shop in Matlock Bath’s that sold gluten-free chips called Tucker’s. The fish was so yummy!
So we all picked our favourite meal. 3 of us had fish and chips and my Daughter had the gluten-free sausage and chips! They were so tasty. Monday Motivational Quote.
Are you enjoying wearing your wardrobe? Are you ready for going shopping now the shops are slowly starting to open?
Thanks for stopping by. If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special