10 Afternoon Tea Recipes For Dessert Day. Hello friends. Thanks so much for stopping by today.
How has your week been. It feels like ages ago I hosted a link up now they are only once a week. I am still rushing around Monday morning writing my post too!! Haha.
As it is dessert day I thought I would share some yummy recipes from the blog. Ones I can not resist!!
10 Afternoon Tea Recipes For Dessert Day:
1.) How To Make Rainbow Macaroons:
How sweet are these Rainbow Macaroons? These bright Rainbow Macaroons are ideal for gifting or to simply enjoy a little sweet treat. How To Make Rainbow Macaroons.
2.) How To Guide: Mother’s Day Cupcake Bouquet:
Not just for Mother’s Day!! For me this would be a perfect mother’s day gift!! flowers that you can eat! yum yum!!
Specialists online cake and decorating suppliers MakeBake have created an easy to follow, step by step guide to creating this beautiful bouquet, sure to put a smile on your mums face this Mother’s day! How To Guide: Mother’s Day Cupcake Bouquet.
3.) Blackberry Or Strawberry Macaroons: Perfect Homemade Gifts:
Blackberry Or Strawberry Macaroons anyone!? How adorable are these? Perfect pretty gift.
These pretty patisseries are very fashionable at the moment but can be very expensive to buy, so why not make your own and give as a gift in a recycled box lined with non-stick baking paper and a lacy paper doily tied with ribbon. Blackberry Or Strawberry Macaroons.
4.) Chocolate, Orange & Watercress Brownies with Chocolate Ganache Topping:
Chocolate, orange and watercress may not seem the most obvious combination but by golly, it works!
The sharp pepper of the watercress contrasts deliciously with the citrus flavours and bitterness of the chocolate to make a truly mouth-watering treat. Chocolate, Orange & Watercress Brownies.
5.) Berry Amarula Eton Mess: Afternoon Tea In The Garden:
Berry Amarula Eton Mess. Berry Amarula Eton Mess anyone? How yummy!? Berry Amarula Eton Mess: Afternoon Tea In The Garden.
6.) BerryWorld Strawberry Rose petal and Pistachio Pavlova.
This is a slight Middle Eastern take on one of my favourite puddings.
Lashings of sweetened cream flavoured with a dash of rose water, loaded onto a huge sticky meringue round, filled with fresh halved strawberries, topped with crushed pistachios and fragrant rose petals – it’s like summer on a plate! BerryWorld Strawberry Rose petal and Pistachio Pavlova.
7.) Classic Coffee And Walnut Cake:
Classic coffee and walnut cake anyone? Delicious. What’s not to love? Classic Coffee And Walnut Cake.
8.) Christmas Cupcakes That Might Be Too Adorable To Eat!
Just might be!! Not everyone is a fan of fruit cake or mince pies. These light coconut cakes speckled with jewel-like ruby raspberries make a great alternative.
They also can even be made in advance and frozen ready iced but without the raspberry and holly decoration. Simply defrost at room temp for 2-3 hours before finishing. Great for all ages. Christmas Cupcakes That Might Be Too Adorable To Eat!
9.) Ginger Pumpkin Pie: Great Recipe For Autumn And Halloween:
We couldn’t resist adding just one sweet recipe, but we think you’ll be pleased we did! Don’t worry too much about getting rid of all those seeds.
Once cooked the roasted pumpkin is pushed through a sieve, to make a silky smooth, spiced filling. You could also use butternut squash and enjoy ‘pumpkin’ pie all year round. Ginger Pumpkin Pie: Great Recipe For Autumn And Halloween.
10.) How To Make BerryWorld Fruity Meringues:
These classic meringues are topped with cool whipped cream and your choice of berries, they make a delicious pudding or afternoon treat. How To Make BerryWorld Fruity Meringues.
Which ones are your favourites?
Important Update: It is with regret that i have came to the decision to retire Creative Mondays, The Wordless Wednesday and Welcome to the weekend Link Up. Did you know that Creative Monday has been running since 2nd January 2012 after weeks of it being Creative Thursday, The Wordless Wednesday since 6th September 2011 and Welcome To The Weekend Link Up since May 2011? This Is Not The End Of Course Not This Is Just The Beginning: “Is this the end?” “Of course not,” . “It’s only the beginning.” – Grease!! On Mondays I will be hosting just one blog hop a week called: The Weekly Link Up.
10 Afternoon Tea Recipes For Dessert Day: Weekly Link Up:
The Weekly Link Up. The link up will be open all week so you can come and link up again and again. Any day you prefer and it will not have a theme so you can link up anything and everything. No blog themes.Old or new posts.Add as many links As you like. Now, go go go!!
Link Up Below
Thanks For Linking Up
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review