10/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday lovelies.
How has your week been? Good, I hope?
Welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow.
Last week my youngest Son was off school a few days with a sore throat and temperature, this week it is my Daughters turn. Typical as I really wanted to work hard at the gym. At least I will not tire myself out the first week back!!
What have you been writing about this week? Do you want to share your posts with us today?
10/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop
Here are a few things I have been writing about this week:
If you like coffee or know someone who does, why not stop by this post; A Coffee Lover Christmas Gift Guide.
Creative Mondays Blog Hop is full of creativity and inspiration. If you have any creative posts to share, why not pop over?
Here are a few Gin recipe ideas: Make The Most Of Sloe Berry Season With Hayman’s Gin.
Looking for something a little different? How about making this The Golden Chilli Unicorn Cupcake.
A what I wore post on The Wednesday Blog Hop.
How is this for A Caramel Christmas Showstopper.
My healthier living plans Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For.
How to make a Blueberry, Orange And Polenta Cake.
What about this for a show-stopping Christmas trifle? Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle.
Now onto this week’s link up:
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
10/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
- Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by.
This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop.
See you again soon.
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings