11 Recipes For Asparagus Season For You To Try Out.
Love asparagus as much as me? I think they are so yummy and full of flavour. The kids on the other hand are not too keen.
I preferred to fried ours as it tastes delicious cooked and browned.
I love that asparagus is available all year round nowadays. They say Spring is the best season for this delicious vegetable. Crops are harvested from late February to June.
Today I am sharing;
11 Recipes For Asparagus Season For You To Try Out:
1.) Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice Salad.
Fancy making a Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice Salad? With asparagus spears, of course 🙂
2.) BerryWorld Strawberry And British Asparagus Mini Quiches:
Alex says~ “This recipe is quick and easy – using bought puff pastry it’s a twist on a classic quiche. Crème fraiche, eggs and pink peppercorns work together beautifully and the final result looks & tastes divine. Sometimes I like to make tiny individual tarts for picnics!”
3.) Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint and Mozzarella Bruschetta:
This asparagus bruschetta is a great way to get in two of your five a day, with fresh green veg and creamy cheese our bruschetta recipe is a winner!
4.) Thai Chicken And British Asparagus Curry With Turmeric Rice:
Get the taste of summer abroad in your own back garden with this delicious holiday classic.
Easy, fast goodness in a bowl. Whip this up in under 30 minutes and give your usual Thai green curry a boost by adding British asparagus towards the end.
5.) British Asparagus Tortilla: A Twist On A Spanish Dish:
A twist on a classic Spanish dish, a real favourite in my household. A really speedy dish ideal for a quick family dinner.
6.) Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus:
Fancy trying this Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus recipe out?
A flavourful side dish featuring seasonal asparagus and new potatoes. Salty potatoes paired with the subtle sweetness from the asparagus and balsamic vinegar make this utterly moreish.
7.) BBQ British Asparagus With Feta And Beetroot Dressing:
BBQ British asparagus with feta and beetroot dressing anyone?
Bright pink beetroot dressing and fresh green asparagus not only look beautiful together but taste amazing with creamy feta and zingy mint.
8.) How To Make British Asparagus, Mozzarella And Bacon Sliders:
I have a tasty recipe for you today;
British Asparagus, Mozzarella & Bacon Sliders.
These quick and easy bites make for a straightforward delicious lunch, or nibbles at a dinner party.
9.) How To Make Mexican-style British Asparagus with Lime And Sour Cream Glaze:
Add a Mexican twist to your asparagus by adding this superb lime and sour cream glaze. Pop it on the barbecue or onto a griddle pan and you’re good to go.
10.) British Asparagus & Purple Sprouting Broccoli With Caper Butter:
British asparagus & purple sprouting broccoli with caper butter – A fresh green side dish sure to compliment any roast.
11.) Parmesan Polenta Bowl With Buttered British Asparagus:
Don’t be put off if you haven’t used polenta before. It’s quicker and easier than mash and this bowl of comforting goodness topped with buttery British asparagus is on the table in 20 minutes.
How do you prefer to eat asparagus? Do you fancy trying any of these recipes?
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- 15 Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Out This Week
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- California Walnut Power Balls: How To Make Some
- Easy Easter Fruit And Maple Syrup Bunny Porridge
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week
- Butternut Squash, Quinoa, Pear and Walnut Bowl
- 3 Heart Healthy Recipes From California Walnuts
- 7 Energy Ball Recipes For After Your Gym Workouts
- 5 Creative Ways To Use Coconut Oil Right Now
- Pan-fried Salmon With Watercress Sauce
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review