17/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday everyone. Hope you are having a lovely week so far? The weekend has soon come around again.
Welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow.
I am looking forward to seeing my 2nd eldest Son today. He will be travelling home, up from London after work tonight to spend a few days with us before his 21st Birthday. Where does the time go eh!? Also hoping to see my eldest Son over the weekend too. A full house again 😀
A chance to wear one of my best dresses and a bit of make-up then.
What have you been writing about this week?
Do you want to share your posts with us today?
Here are a few things I have been writing about this week:
Some top tips on How to Serve Champagne at Home. Just in time for Christmas.
Look Of The Day: Over 40 Style plus a 30% off discount code.
Love these long boots.
Why not to a look?
Warm smoothies anyone? Give Your Smoothies A Seasonal Makeover. Love my smoothies and here is a lovely winter selection for you.
Our favourite go-to comfort food in Autumn/Winter. Review: True To its Name Rich & Irresistible Co-op Mashing Potatoes.
Some yummy vegetarian meat-free devils on horseback, bacon and sausages, pigs in blankets.
What do you call them?
How To Make Quorn Pigs in Blankets.
Now onto this week’s link up:
17/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
17/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. 17/11/2017 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
- Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by.
This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
- Floral Dress Styled With Trainers
- The Tower Of London And Superbloom
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons
- 13 Tasty Scone Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes
- 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas
- 5 Food Pantry Ideas Using Old Crates