17/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday everyone. Hope you are having a lovely week so far? The weekend has soon come around again.
Welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’. Happy you are here and hope you have fun hopping around the blog hop to find new blogs to follow.
I am looking forward to seeing my 2nd eldest Son today. He will be travelling home, up from London after work tonight to spend a few days with us before his 21st Birthday. Where does the time go eh!? Also hoping to see my eldest Son over the weekend too. A full house again 😀
A chance to wear one of my best dresses and a bit of make-up then.
What have you been writing about this week?
Do you want to share your posts with us today?
Here are a few things I have been writing about this week:
Some top tips on How to Serve Champagne at Home. Just in time for Christmas.
Look Of The Day: Over 40 Style plus a 30% off discount code.
Love these long boots.
Why not to a look?
Warm smoothies anyone? Give Your Smoothies A Seasonal Makeover. Love my smoothies and here is a lovely winter selection for you.
Our favourite go-to comfort food in Autumn/Winter. Review: True To its Name Rich & Irresistible Co-op Mashing Potatoes.
Some yummy vegetarian meat-free devils on horseback, bacon and sausages, pigs in blankets.
What do you call them?
How To Make Quorn Pigs in Blankets.
Now onto this week’s link up:
17/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
17/11/2017 Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. 17/11/2017 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
- Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by.
This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links.
Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- I Never Look Back Darling, It Distracts From The Now
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes To Try Out
- A Dog Will Teach You Unconditional Love
- Beautiful Colours Of Summer In St James Park
- You Don’t Have To Go Fast, You Just Have To Go
- Mollie Was At Most Of My Photo Shoots
- The Last Chapter: Mollie The Border Collie