18/10 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week. Hello friends, so how are you today? Welcome To The Weekend Hop. What have you been up to this week? Anything fun to share with us?
18/10 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week:
Hello everyone and welcome to the weekend blog stop. Thanks for stopping by and joining us at this weeks weekend blog hop. We are glad you decided to join us today and we hope you have lots of fun hopping around the linky list and explore new blogs.
18/10 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week Here Goes:
- Please be kind enough to follow your hosts. The weekend blog hops are hosted by me Claire Justine Oxox and my lovely co host is Nekky from Reflexions.
- If you follow us by GFC, Instagram, Blog Lovin, Google+, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest we will follow back. Let us know your a new follower and how you followed us.
- Grab a cuppa and if you would like to share the hop this would be great? Sharing is caring, right? Simply add the blog hop code from the right of this blog and the blog code from below.-
- Link up direct to your blog posts and now to your main blog ( easier for us to share your posts then!!
- Have fun hoping around all the new blog posts. Read ones you have in common and finding new followers of the same interests as you.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links!! Love Twitter and sharing 🙂 I am clairejustineo. The hashtag for this blog hop is: #Weekendbloghop I will Re-tweet, favourite and mention all your likns you mention me in 🙂
This Blog Hop List Has Now Ended,
It’s Pumpkin Season And You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free. How about trying this recipe out? (Also Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan). Are you looking for a healthy lunch idea? So simply add this delicious home-made pesto to a bowl of courgetti for a super-healthy lunch. Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free. So tasty.
- Secondly, Pumpkin Risotto With Watercress Pesto. With the arrival of Autumn comes nature’s rich harvest – fabulous root veg, fruit, nuts and seeds – all begging to be united in mouth-watering combinations, some warming and filling, some simple and light, but all delicious. Pumpkin Risotto With Watercress Pesto. So good.
- Thirdly, How We Carved Our Pumpkins Is Sick!! So Sick!! I am just about to go out ‘Trick or Treating’ with the little two. So I thought I would share how we carved our Pumpkins with you :). How We Carved Our Pumpkins Is Sick!! So Sick!! So much fun.
18/10 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week. Thank you so much for stopping by. Did you also know that today is National Chocolate Cupcake Day? How yummy. I love chocolate cupcakes. Do you too? Have a great weekend everyone 🙂