2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, Nottingham. Yes, Please!! Hello friends, happy Saturday. So how are you today?
It is nice to have the weekend off work for me as this week has been all go. A week at work, my aunt’s funeral on one day off and my birthday on the other day off. So lots of mixed emotions this week & jobs to catch up with today. But then again I do fancy sneaking out for the afternoon, somewhere fun with Murphy the Goldendoodle!!
On Thursday, I went to Nottingham for Cocktails. With my husband and youngest son. Since turning 18, a year ago, my son has found plenty of good bars to try out. So we let him lead the way for some cocktails.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, 2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, Nottingham.
- Secondly, What I Wore.
- Thirdly, Where Were These 2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, Nottingham?
- Fourthly, Little Video
- Fifth, Instagram Recommendations.
- Sixth, Some Cocktail Recipe Ideas.
2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, Nottingham:
A toilet selfie had to be done because, of how amazing is this floor!! Wearing my new dress, my husband treated me to and matching handbag for my birthday.
A closer look at that floor! Always love a good tiled floor photo.
How pretty is the design on my dress too?
What I Wore: Dress & Handbag: Tu Clothing at Sainsbury’s || Light Green Converse: Converse Shop MacArthur Glen Outlet || Apple Watch: Christmas Gift From All My Children || Sweet Bracelet: Slug & Lettuce
Now onto the cocktails! The blue one was Resting Peach Face with candy floss on top. The ‘Ab Fab’ one was the red one with a candy necklace on top. Both are very sweet and oh so yummy!
A little sugar-glazed over? As I had 3 cocktails before we arrived here!
Where Were These 2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, Nottingham? Nottingham Market Square.
To qualify for the 2-for-1 cocktail offer, both cocktails must be the same cocktail type and ordered at the same time. Check out your local bar for when these offers are on if you would like to try some cocktails too.
Time To Go!
Off we went back on the train and out for a beautiful meal with the rest of the family who could get over. Such a great day.
2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, so what do you think? Fancy trying some? Have you ever been before? I would suggest making a booking at a busy time because I could imagine it being busy at weekends.
Did you see my beautiful flowers over on Instagram? Some of the beautiful flowers I got for my birthday 💕 Beautiful Birthday Flowers. I just adore roses, do you too? Red are beautiful but pink and yellow are pretty amazing too.
I also got a beautiful green dress: Anyone who knows me well, knows how much I love polka dots. But I’m loving this cotton green dress so much at the minute ❤️ I got 2 beautiful dresses for my birthday from my husband and am undecided which one to wear for afternoon cocktails later. The other dresses is amazing too so I’m saving this one for another day. Green Dress Reel.
Just love a pretty dress 💕 Do you too? Petty Dresses. Have a look at this reel and tell me which is your favourite one 🙂
You Might Also Like:
Did you see these posts?
- Firstly, Gin, Watercress, And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail. Make it a memorable Mother’s Day with this deliciously different meal that not only tastes great but also contributes to your mother’s daily five with the inclusion of watercress! Of course, on a special occasion like this, tea may be preferred, but keep the adventure going with this unusual watercress-flavoured cocktail to wash it all down. Gin, Watercress, And Pink Grapefruit Cocktail.
- Secondly, An Island Summer: The Perfect ‘Passion Fruit Martini’. Are you looking for a refreshing Summer cocktail to try today? Is an afternoon tea gathering or an early evening in the garden a good idea? So, how about an Island Summer: The Perfect Passion Fruit Martini? Do you like passion fruit and vodka together? If so, I have a delicious recipe for you today. An Island Summer: The Perfect ‘Passion Fruit Martini’.
- Thirdly, Spice Island Rum Punch: Whisk Yourself Away. So now I’m going to share a delicious drink recipe with you. Isn’t it ideal for a weekend treat? How delectable? Spice Island Rum Punch is a fantastic cocktail that will transport you to a Caribbean island. The following components are used in this simple cocktail recipe: ginger ale, lime juice, root ginger, nutmeg, sugar, dark rum ice cubes, and lime wedges. Yummy!! If the handle of your wooden spoon does not fit into the glass, try the end of a wooden rolling pin for ‘muddling.’ So, how easy is it to mix this cocktail? Spice Island Rum Punch: Whisk Yourself Away.
2 For 1 Cocktails At Slug & Lettuce, Nottingham:
Have you tried any of the Slug In Bloom cocktails yet? I know they are next on my list. Alongside with afternoon tea! Do you love a tasty cocktail? If so, what is your favourite cocktail recipes? Anything in particular? Something sweet or sore? Weak or strong in taste? Thanks so much for stopping by.