Have you heard of the Six Items Or Less Challenge before? I have just registered for the 3rd cycle. I love it. I missed the 1st one and joined in the 2nd one.
Could you only wear 6 items of clothing for 30 days? Without wearing anything else? Wash and wear?
Here Are The Rules Of The Clothing Experiment:
- Participants, aka us Sixers, you, me or anyone who wants to join in the fun choose six, and only six items of clothing to wear for 30 days.
- Blog about their experience together as a community on the Six Items Or Less website.
Don’t fret, there are exceptions to your six: shoes, underwear, pyjamas, workout clothes, work uniforms and accessories don’t count towards your six items.
I mentioned I did cycle 2 but did not pick my six wisely!! I pick a pair of jeans, 2 sweatshirts, a black jumper, a jumpsuit and a polka dot dress. Also, my first choice was very safe and boring!! *Yawns*
Last times outfits, above…
My polka dot dress ripped soon after I started the challenge. I guess it was not designed to last for hard working housework!
My jumpsuit never got worn.
What I did enjoy was not having to worry about what I was going to wear tomorrow. My outfits were already chosen and ready to be worn.
So with all this in mind, I’ve just got to pick my six better this time.
The next cycle will run from 12:01 am March 28th through 11:59 pm April 26th
Who likes the idea of a nice clothing experiment?
- Pick 6 items what you love.
- Pick things that feel comfortable to wear often.
- Something smart for an unexpected night out, shopping trip or get together with friends.
- Something comfy for cleaning up!!
I love a good fashion challenge.
How about you?
Would you take part in the six items or less challenge?
Do you think you could wear the same outfit for a whole month?