I was tagged by Lara Brown at my Ramblings to answer The Guardians questions and answers!!
Here blog is called Larathebob if you would like to stop by?
Thank you Lara 🙂
Which living person do you most admire, and why?
- My Family for just being themselves and makes me proud.
- Famous!? Carrie Bradshaw form Sex And The City(SARAH JESSICA PARKER) because she always looks great and fashionable in whatever she wears.
When were you happiest?
- Giving birth to my 4 wonderful children.
What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Phoning directory inquirers and then they said “name” I told them mine, instead of who I wanted.
Aside from property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
- Nothing much expensive but my husband has brought me a new camera, but something I’ve brought would be…trainers, boots or shoes. You know anything girly!!
What is your most treasured possession?
- My beautiful, lovely, sweet family.
Where would you like to live?
- I love where I live but a bigger house here and a cleaner, gardener cook and a personal shopper would always be great.
What’s your favourite smell?
- Any food! Indian takeaways, chip shops, fresh bread, KFC anything to do with food really.
Who would play you in the film of your life?
- My husband compares me to Phoebe from Friends because I’m daft, but he say’s in a funny way!? and I harmless just like her!
What is your favourite book?
- No time to read with 4 kids a blog and the Internet.
What is your most unappealing habit?
- You should ask my husband but then again how long you got?
What is your earliest memory?
- Like forever ago…. Hmm…..When Santa use to come and fill the room full of presents just for me!
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- Cake, chocolate, cake, sweets, cake, wine, cake, chips, pizza, cake, biscuits who and cake….
What do you owe your parents?
- If you asked my dad this he would say “Everything”
To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why?
- My husband because I am a spoilt only child!!
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
- My husband, children, family.They are all amazing!!
What does love feel like?
- Like eating cake, lol…No but you feel happiness for your loved ones when they are happy and sadness when they are sad.
What was the best kiss of your life?
- My Husband…
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- I’m just having my five minutes on the computer…
What is the worst job you’ve done?
- I’ve enjoyed all my jobs. Then again I have not had that many.
If you could change one thing from your past, what would you change?
- Nothing. Well if one it would be never eating cake. How much lighter would I be? How much faster could I run? How much more money would I be? How healthier would I be?
What is the closest you’ve come to death?
- Felt like I was dying when I had a tooth abscess. It felt like someone was pumping my face up until it burst. I had never been so scared!! I really though I was going to pop!!
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- My 4 utterly adorable perfect children. They are all so clever too!! (unlike me LOL)
When did you last cry, and why?
- I just did!! my husband wipe my photos I spent all day yesterday taking. Being the clever person he is; he manage to get them all back on the memory card again. So smiling again now!!
How do you relax?
- Relax 4 kids….lol….lol….lol….
What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
- That would have to be : Money!!
What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
- Enjoy life because you don’t stay 21 forever.