Fun, run, fun over the weekend:
This weeks training:
28 miles running 1 mile swim last week training.
Monday 2nd May:
- Bank holiday and day off from fitness.
Tuesday 3rd May:
- 5 miles 00:40mins 07:57 pace
- 5* 1 mile reps at club with 2 mins recovery between…
Wednesday 4th May:
- 5.23 miles 00:55 mins 10:25 pace
- Nice morning recovery run after last nights mile efforts….
Thursday 5th May:
- 1 mile swim 1 hour…
- 2 mi 00:20
- warm up run /cool down….
- 3.17 miles 00:27 mins 08:25 pace
- pyramid session at club,stop on blow of a whistle rest then back to the start….
Friday 6th May:
- Day off from training a day out shopping with yesterdays birthday money….
Saturday 7th May:
- 7.21 miles 01h:06 mins 09:08 pace
- Nice run with friends tried to run at a good tempo…….
Sunday 8th May:
- Woke up and decided to do a race though it was flat but it so wasn’t…….
- 6.27 miles 00:54mins 08:38 pace 10k
- Mile 1) 9 mins 59 sec All up hill so tough…
- Mile 2) 10mins 41sec still all up hill still tough…
- Mile 3) 9 mins 30 sec still up hill but started to ease…
- Mile 4) 7 mins 37 sec down hill nice….
- Mile 5)7 mins 31 sec down hill still nice….
- Mile 6) 6 mins 55 sec down hill this must be my fastest ever mile….
Very challenging race.
2nd in my age group….75th place out of 147 runners….
My Son 6th place 1st under 20 at the age of 16 and won a trophy….
Me and My Son…
Away we go!
My youngest son waiting for us with dad.
Thumb’s up if your OK …..
My little girl having a go…
1st under 20
Here I come….
Can’t get my breath….
Fly in my water…..
Me and my shadow….
My son collecting his Trophy….