30 Days Wardrobe Challenge….

15 Days into Dressing My Truth 30 days Wardrobe challenge in which you pick 15 items of dresses or skirts to last 30 days and no trouser/jean/legging and here is a few of the clothes I’ve been wearing….

The only thing is we’ve had some cold weather and it has been a little hard living without my jeans and joggers.It has been hard the day’s I’ve been to the gym having to carry my trainers with me and getting funny looks the day I decided to wear my denim dress and my trainers home from the gym because my bag was to heavy to carry them….

Also wanted to cheat the day I went with the kids on a school trip to Nottingham Castle on a cold wet and windy day,but I didn’t….

Today I’m linking up to Dressing My Truth and Pleated Poppy.

Anyone else doing any clothing challenges?

Claire Justine

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

1. Jeanine Byers Hoag
    15th June 2011 / 7:50 pm

Hi Claire! I love how creative you are with your outfits.My favorite is the red-striped maxi dress and I love the pic with your daughter peeking in :).I know what you mean about wanting to cheat! I have had those days, too, when I knew I wouldn't be doing anything more meaningful than going to the grocery store. And there I was, pushing the cart in a dress :).Thanks so much for linking up with me and I'm delighted you've joined in on WIWW, as well.Always good to see you!Jeanine

2. simona
    15th June 2011 / 7:51 pm

that purple flower dress is gorgeous!

3. Dianne x
    15th June 2011 / 9:03 pm

Pleased to see you have sorted your photo issue out, some lovely outfits 🙂 x

4. Clairejustine
    16th June 2011 / 10:30 am

Thanks for the comments everyone 🙂

5. Kristi McInerney
    16th June 2011 / 12:34 pm

I'm a new follower because of the hop! Love your fashion photos! Gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog.keeping up with kristi

6. Denise
    16th June 2011 / 1:11 pm

I am not participating in a clothing challenge. I am a new follower of your blog. I found you on Time to Mingle with Happy Go Lucky's blog hop. I love the floral maxi you are wearing. I would appreciate you stopping by my blog and checking out my kind of fashion (hair jewelry). Here's my url http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

7. Toyin O.
    16th June 2011 / 6:17 pm

I love all your outfits:)

8. Michelle
    16th June 2011 / 7:15 pm

Did you wear dresses for 30 days? If you get a chance, check out how I made a maxi dress out of men's tshirts! I LOVE your pink(red?)and white striped dress, BTW! And I love that purple one! Michellehttp://heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/10-diy-maxi-dress-from-mens-tshirts.html

9. Clairejustine
    17th June 2011 / 6:12 am

Thanks for all the lovely comments,off now to follower you all back,oh the t-shirt maxi dress sound cool 🙂

10. Terri
    17th June 2011 / 7:18 pm

Love all of the outfits and photos. Very stylish.New follower.

11. yaga
    18th June 2011 / 8:05 am

wow, that is quite a challenge, kudos! I'm absolutely in love with that floral maxi dress, it's the prettiest thing I've seen today!!! gonna pin it, if you don't mind ;o)

12. Clairejustine
    18th June 2011 / 7:40 pm

Thanks for the comments,Yaga that ok 🙂