45+ Lifestyle Blogger From Nottingham

Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again

Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again.

Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again

A hard week getting back into running after I hurt my top of my leg/hip after running on undulated ground last week, but slowly getting back into the swing of things.

Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again

30 Min’s weights.

3 miles run.

Saturday 18th June:

7.45 miles run.

Sunday 19th June:

7.44 miles run.

Been a busy week trying to find time with one thing or another it’s been all go!

Did you read my reader’s profile on the ryding2health website?

I’m linking up with Mumentums for their weekly blog hop.

Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again

You Might Also Like:

I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running:

I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running.

Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running:

Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running.

New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter:

New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter.

I Want To Be On The Cover Of A Magazine: But Which 1?

I Want To Be On The Cover Of A Magazine: But Which 1?.

I Hate Racing: First Race Of The Year:

I Hate Racing: First Race Of The Year.

Diet & Fitness Mondays: Fit To Fitter: Motivation Monday:

Diet & Fitness Mondays: Fit To Fitter: Motivation Monday.

The Gallery Photo Challenge Week 57: The Month Of April:

The Gallery Photo Challenge Week 57: The Month Of April.

Silent Sunday: Running Up That hill:

Silent Sunday: Running Up That hill..

Diet & Fitness Mondays: Lots Of Running Fun:

Diet & Fitness Mondays: Lots Of Running Fun.

Diet And Fitness Monday: Run, Run, Run:

Diet And Fitness Monday: Run, Run, Run.

Diet and Fitness Mondays: Never Ending Story:

Diet and Fitness Mondays: Never Ending Story.

Diet & Fitness Mondays: Plus Motivation Quotes:

Diet & Fitness Mondays: Plus Motivation Quotes.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

14 responses to “Diet and Fitness Monday: Back On The Run Again”

1. Thanks for the comments, Dianne it's hard work but great,even better if you like the music,i hope you try it,let me know if you like it 🙂

2. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy says:

Sounds like you are doing really well with the fitness :-)I would love to get back into running again

3. LisaWeidknecht says:

I'm the co-host of the "I love my online friends" hop and I dropped by to say hello! I follow you and I hope you can stop by Weidknecht.blogspot.com. I'm having a massive giveaway party right now because I just reached 1000 GFC followers! ~Lisa

4. Dianne x says:

You are so fit, I wish I could find the time to do all this exercise. I have been asked to go to a spinning class, is it good? Hope your leg is getting better xx

5. carole says:

Wow you are an inspiration to us all. Just wish I could find the time to do some extra exercise.Hope you have a great week 🙂 x

6. Liska says:

Thanks for linking up. Would love to be disciplined to run.Sorry about the hip, recover soon.Liska x

7. Kristi McInerney says:

I'm so sorry about that. I misunderstood this. I thought anyone could link to it like a blog hop. Didn't know you had to have an appropriate post. Sorry!

8. Claire says:

Sorry to hear about your injury, wishing you a speedy recovery! You are doing well though, it's difficult to fit it all in!

9. Michelle Twin Mum says:

Wow, is all I can say about all that running! Fab job.Mich x

10. meetjosmith says:

Wow! I just ran back and forth in a car park for a few minutes chasing my daughter and was out of breath really quickly. Well done!

11. Working london mummy says:

Well done. I wish I could make time to run again. Too much work and other stuff at moment and its so desperate I am dreaming of running and swimming.

12. Donna @ The House on the Corner says:

That's great!!! I'm so impressed with runners. I couldn't run if there was a man with a big stick chasing me!Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train!

13. Ofelia says:

This is an incredible list and you sre amazing for sticking to it!

14. Thank you so much for the lovely comments 🙂