Diet and Fitness Monday

A hard week getting back into running after I hurt my top of my leg/hip after running on undulated ground last week, but slowly getting back into the swing of things….

Monday 13th June:

• 30 Min’s weights.
  • 3 miles run.

Saturday 18th:

• 7.45 miles run.

Sunday 19th:

• 7.44 miles run…

Busy week trying to find time with one thing or another it’s been all go!

Did you read my reader’s profile on the ryding2health website?

I’m linking up with Mumentums for their weekly blog hop.

Claire

1. Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy
    June 20, 2011 / 8:01 pm

Sounds like you are doing really well with the fitness :-)I would love to get back into running again

2. LisaWeidknecht
    June 20, 2011 / 8:03 pm

I'm the co-host of the "I love my online friends" hop and I dropped by to say hello! I follow you and I hope you can stop by Weidknecht.blogspot.com. I'm having a massive giveaway party right now because I just reached 1000 GFC followers! ~Lisa

3. Dianne x
    June 20, 2011 / 8:18 pm

You are so fit, I wish I could find the time to do all this exercise. I have been asked to go to a spinning class, is it good? Hope your leg is getting better xx

4. Clairejustine
    June 20, 2011 / 8:41 pm

Thanks for the comments, Dianne it's hard work but great,even better if you like the music,i hope you try it,let me know if you like it 🙂

5. carole
    June 20, 2011 / 9:26 pm

Wow you are an inspiration to us all. Just wish I could find the time to do some extra exercise.Hope you have a great week 🙂 x

6. Liska
    June 20, 2011 / 10:03 pm

Thanks for linking up. Would love to be disciplined to run.Sorry about the hip, recover soon.Liska x

7. Kristi McInerney
    June 21, 2011 / 2:01 am

I'm so sorry about that. I misunderstood this. I thought anyone could link to it like a blog hop. Didn't know you had to have an appropriate post. Sorry!

8. Claire
    June 21, 2011 / 2:05 pm

Sorry to hear about your injury, wishing you a speedy recovery! You are doing well though, it's difficult to fit it all in!

9. Michelle Twin Mum
    June 21, 2011 / 9:19 pm

Wow, is all I can say about all that running! Fab job.Mich x

10. meetjosmith
    June 21, 2011 / 9:38 pm

Wow! I just ran back and forth in a car park for a few minutes chasing my daughter and was out of breath really quickly. Well done!

11. Working london mummy
    June 21, 2011 / 9:50 pm

Well done. I wish I could make time to run again. Too much work and other stuff at moment and its so desperate I am dreaming of running and swimming.

12. Donna @ The House on the Corner
    June 22, 2011 / 1:38 am

That's great!!! I'm so impressed with runners. I couldn't run if there was a man with a big stick chasing me!Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Train!

13. Ofelia
    June 22, 2011 / 3:51 am

This is an incredible list and you sre amazing for sticking to it!

14. Clairejustine
    June 22, 2011 / 6:04 am

Thank you so much for the lovely comments 🙂