Had a few day’s off from running last week and was so hard getting back into running again this week.
Not hoping to have this much time off (4 days) as it has knocked me back again. This week was hard to getting out training when the kids are off school, nice day at the gym on Monday.
Monday 30th May:
Tuesday 31st May:
- 0.9 mile 00:09mins10sec 10:13 pace warm up
- 2.68 mi 00:21 07:38 pace was suppose to be 12*700 mt rs but got downhearted with having time off and only did 6 with running club.
Wednesday 1st June:
- 3.33 miles 00:38mins 11:28 pace was so sore from what reps i did do at club last night…
- 3.01 miles 00:33mins 10:55 pace 2nd run of day,trying to make up for time off…
Thursday 2nd June:
- 4.21 miles 00:35 08:11 pace
- 4 days off from running = 3 day struggle,don’t think i will be having much time off again…
- 12* 400 meters with club…hard work
- 0.58 miles 00:06mins13sec 10:40 pace and cool down..
Friday 3rd June:
Saturday 4th June:
- 6.42 miles 01hour 03mins 09:52 pace, hard work this morning….
- 1 mile 00:11mins 11:00 pace
Sunday 5th June:
- 9.5 miles 01hour30 mins 09:29 pace. Nice long run today with my friend and a quick bit in the middle when we seen a big dog and no owner
Total 32 running 7 miles walking….
Exciting week this week found out I’m the next readers profile on the 17th June on the Ryding 2 Health website but don’t worry if you forget I will REMIND YOU… 🙂 🙂 🙂
That’s me in the middle….
Have a great week ….